- Travel to New York City during the holidays
- Take an Amtrak train trip - get the sleeper car - eat train food, the whole experience. To do this internationally - even better.
- Publish my book(s).
- Live abroad for a year (or more).
- Register for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and complete a novel in 30 days. (DUDE! November is right around the corner and I've registered. Will this be the year I write a novel in 30 days? Stay tuned!)
- Attend a Japanese tea ceremony.
- Go to the SuperBowl.
- Go to the Tournament of Roses Parade.
- Cruise to Alaska.
- Attend the Sundance Film Festival.
- Attend the Albuquerque International Balloon Festival.
- See the 7 Wonders of the World.
- Have a private chef come to my house and cook an amazing meal for me and hubby. And then clean it all up.
- Take the kids to The Nutcracker, the circus,
The Polar Expressand Disney on Ice.
- Do yoga on the beach. Any beach. Sandy beach, me, ocean, yoga.
Share your list and you have a shot of winning a trip of a lifetime. The grand prizes are:
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.